SANITARY SEWER IMPROVEMENT AREA WEBER HILL TERRACE/WARREN WOODS PROJECT JEFFERSON COUNTY PUBLIC SEWER DISTRICT OF JEFFERSON COUNTY, MISSOURI
Notice is hereby given that a hearing will be held at the High Ridge Fire Protection Headquarters Building, 2842 High Ridge Blvd., High Ridge, Missouri, at 6:00 p.m. on June 26, 2019, for considering the sanitary sewer improvement area improvements and assessments herein described.
1. Project name: Weber Hill Terrace/Warren Woods Sanitary Sewer Improvement Area.
2. General nature of the improvements: Construction of approximately 24,200 lineal feet of 1.25-inch, 2-inch, 3-inch, and 4-inch force main, 169 individual grinder pumps and all appurtenances; and other miscellaneous work to eliminate existing septic tanks and connect 169 residential homes to JCPSD sanitary sewer collection system.
3. The estimated cost of the Project is $3.7 million. All the Project cost will be assessed against the owners of property within the sanitary sewer improvement area. The final cost of the Project to be assessed against owners of property within the sanitary sewer improvement area shall not exceed the estimated cost by more than 25%.
4. Assessments against the property within the sanitary sewer improvement area will be in substantially equal annual installments over a period of 20 years.
5. The boundaries of the sanitary sewer improvement area to be assessed for the Project include the areas described on Exhibit A and can be found on file at District’s office.
6. The cost of the improvements will be assessed equally against each parcel of real estate within the sanitary sewer improvement area.
The proposed Assessment Roll for the improvements and the plans and specifications and estimated costs therefor are on file in my office for public inspection.
WRITTEN OR ORAL OBJECTIONS TO THE PROPOSED ASSESSMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED AT THE HEARING.
Click here to view legal boundary description >>